iSportconnect was launched in June, 2010 with the aim of bringing together sports business professionals around the world in a global sports business networking community enabling them to meet one another, share viewpoints, find information and obtain access to a wide range of relevant services. iSportconnect is the largest global private network of Sport Business Executives where membership is exclusive and follows a strict door policy. It is a one stop platform for any quintessential Sport Business Industry executive.
With a new, bold and vibrant identity that takes iSportconnect from the past to the future, the World Largest Private Network for Sport Business Executives is looking for a dynamic Editorial & Content Executive (internship) to integrate the London team.
To work with our Head of Editorial and Head or Content in organising and planning content for our partners, expert columns and also PR articles in the build-up to our events.
An ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively will be needed, as will a positive attitude and the capacity to cope with deadlines.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Creating insightful and original articles on the sports business industry
• Collaborating with the editorial team to come up with new content/feature/interview ideas
• Writing up and formatting press releases from PR companies for our website
• Organising and completing interviews with senior professionals from the sports business community
• Working with the iSportconnect family of partners to create captivating content
• Being knowledgeable about the sport business industry
• Event management support
• Be creative, with excellent grammar, spelling, punctuation and flair
• Ideally have sound knowledge of sports and an interest in the business behind the sports
Job type: Internship
Duration: Dependant on placement. Students looking for a one year internship will clearly have an advantage
Location: Hammersmith, London
No experience necessary, just potential, drive and creativity
Ton apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org