Department: B’TWIN digital marketing team
Contract: Long term contract
Location: Lille, France. B’TWIN Village.
With an online focus, the dialogue leader will closely collaborate with worldwide digital team members with an emphasis on the French market. All online tactics such as relationship marketing emails, post purchase emails, social networking and blogging, SEO as well as the development of mobile CRM will be approached.
Key initiatives will involve segmenting marketing database in order to personalize as much as possible the digital touch points with our users, advancing email practices and identifying additional web marketing opportunities. Analysis of campaign performance, measuring ROI and having an accurate financial understanding is fundamental to this role.
Writing, editing, managing content and ensuring that it “speaks” to local markets will be key while collaborating with local teams.
• Write and execute the emailing strategy: work closely with our agency in order to ensure relationship email marketing processes and analyse performance results with internal teams
• Evolve email marketing practices by making sure commercial and relational emails are well synchronized
• Develop the brand customer relationship management through Decathlon apps and use big data as a tool to improve users experience
• Collaborate closely with the content manager in order to anticipate content creations
• Be proactive and convincing aiming to produce creative contents for digital uses
• Write and execute social media strategy, social media campaigns and manage the social retro planning in collaboration with all countries. Focus will be on creating content as well as making it available to all national community managers.
• In charge of the French B’TWIN Club community on btwin.com, its animation and initiate relevant and exclusive content broadcasting
• Support the two main countries you will be in charge of regarding the overall brand digital activity such as emailing, social media and business web marketing
• Anticipate, guide to execute locally and debrief all digital actions with the brand local digital experts
Analytics / forecasting:
• Conduct online research to monitor brand affinity and consumer trends
• Benchmark digital trends in order to anticipate, test and implement major digital evolutions
• Report all digital marketing actions (email marketing, social networks) thanks to an accurate ROI approach to the digital manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Fluent in French and English in written and spoken
• Experience of working in a similar role, preferably within an E-Commerce / CRM / Social Media environment
• Bachelor in Marketing/Business and/or Master degree in Marketing
• Exposure to online advertising campaigns
• The requirements of the role mean that we need someone who is very organised and analytical with the ability to communicate with people at all levels within the business units
• Be passionate about cycling can a real advantage
If you would like to apply to this position, please send your covering letter and resume to email@example.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.