Department: Web marketing department
Contract: Internship / Trainee program from January 2015
Duration: 6 months to a year
Location: Lille, France. B’TWIN Village.
With an online focus, assist the Social Media & CRM Manager with an emphasis on the French, Spanish, Italian, English and Belgium markets. All online tactics such as SEO, relationship email marketing, build strong relationship with european influencers, social networking and blogging will be approached. In addition, research and propose offline activations for several events planned in 2015. Key initiatives will involve growing and segmenting marketing database, advancing email practices and identifying additional web marketing opportunities. Analysis of campaign performance, measuring ROI and having an acute financial understanding is fundamental to this role.
Writing, editing, managing content and ensuring that it “speaks” to local markets.
Digital marketing :
• Build strong relationship with european bloggers in collaboration with the press and events manager
• Co-execute social media strategy, media campaigns and management of social retroplanning in collaboration with the Social Media Manager
• In charge of the French B’TWIN Club community on btwin.com, animation and initiate its international development in emerging markets
• Co-execute email process: work closely with our agency in order to ensure relationship email marketing processes and analyse performance results
• Evolve email marketing practices through the creation of a responsive emailing template for 2015
• Be in charge of B’TWIN marketing email relationship regarding our own database
• Management of the email@example.com email box
• Creating, writing and managing blog posts relating to our technical partners such as FDJ.fr cycling team, B’TWIN U19 Racing Team and B’TWIN MTB Racing Team to ensure consistent communication around marketing assets
• Relationship building with technical partners and team manager
• Build the role to be a go-to point for decision making and marketing influence online with both the digital marketing team and e-commerce teams.
Analytics / forecasting:
• Conduct online research to monitor brand affinity and consumer trends
• Report all web marketing actions (email marketing, social networks) thanks to an accurate ROI approach
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Fluent in French and English both Written and Oral.
• Experience of working in a similar role, preferably within an E-Commerce / CRM / Social Media environment
• Bachelor in Marketing/Business and/or Master degree in Marketing
• Exposure to online advertising campaigns
• Experience of creating and managing budgets
• The requirements of the role mean that we need someone who is very organised and analytical with the ability to communicate with people at all levels within the business
If you would like to apply to this position, please send your covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.