BON PLAN : Pour vous abonner aux chaînes Canal+, beIN SPORTS, Eurosport... au meilleur tarif, rendez-vous ici puis cliquez sur l'onglet "offres"
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Brand team is looking for an intern starting in June 2018 within the INTEGRATED RETAIL MARKETING BRAND SPECIALIST for the following mission :
- Help create a strong brand identity and deliver set ups of the campaigns for our strategic partners by weekly connecting and briefing our agencies.
- Stores visits in key locations to ensure premium execution and connecting with the store teams, VM and EKIN on the ground
- Coordinate with Category Brand Director to ensure seamless stories from digital to B&M : production of all online and retail communication support
- Support key categories in delivering Brand message to the account by working with the Account Brand manager on the concept map
- Regular (daily) communication with the Account, AIR Team and the store team to ensure a relevant premium experience (thru localization)
- Help the Account Brand Manager manage the FY18 Budget targetwith detailed reporting by category investment
- Brand Management / Business Management studies (4th or 5th Year)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team spirit
- Need to be pro-active, strong organization skills and independant
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID SRC140520182
Region : SAINT-OUEN-L’AUMÔNE, ÎLE-DE-FRANCE REGION, FRANCE
Pour postuler, c’est ici