BON PLAN : Pour vous abonner aux chaînes Canal+, beIN SPORTS, Eurosport... au meilleur tarif, rendez-vous ici puis cliquez sur l'onglet "offres"
Duration: 6 months
Place: Saint-Ouen-L’Aumône and Paris
Missions: We are looking for a full-time/end of studies intern for 6 months starting in March to join the hospitality Team.
Subject of study:
Bringing new approaches, tools and processes to elevate the event/hospitality function at Nike North?
4 key mission for this internship:
– Getting a good knowledge of the tools and processes of travel services to advice users on their daily use and bookings.
– Organizing travel trainings to educate users on travel tools and processes
– Doing research and reservations of restaurants, event locations, team building activites, transports for internal events and visits.
– Sales Meeting STIM: event production and logistics support for event gathering +150 people, management of rooming lists, transport planning, caterer, services providers, …
– Brief creation and supplier sourcing
– Creating internal communications (mailchimp format) on topics related to the workplace environment.
– Creating and updating a city guide (PDF format) including restaurant and event locations.
– Research of new restaurant and event locations in Paris, and also team building or event related concepts
– Creation and maintenance of a data base including meeting rooms, restaurants, team building activities, caterers…)
– Opportunity of CDD/CDI
– Fluent in English
– Good knowledge of PPT and Excel
– Organized, rigorous
– Dynamic, creative
– A first experience in the event field is a plus
Contact : Xavier.Mussgnug@nike.com