Internship – IRM BRAND SPECIALIST STRATEGIC ACCOUNT
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We are looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create.
At Nike, it is about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Our highly competitive internship program provides young players like you – young, energetic, and new to the workforce – with the opportunity to gain the best hands-on experience while contributing to our common goal – to bring innovation and inspiration to every athlete* in the world.
Wanna come play with us?
*If you have a body, you are an athlete
Duration: 6 months
Date: January 2019
Location : Saint-Ouen-L’Aumône
Main missions :
The Marketing Department is looking for a INTEGRATED RETAIL MARKETING BRAND SPECIALIST Intern for the following missions:
– Ensuring the delivery of Brand Identity and Brand initiatives in our strategic account doors through weekly briefs and Retail tours in key Parisian doors.
– Participate to create strategic seasonal plans with the Brand Manager, connecting with cross functional marketing teams.
– Responsible for coordinating all Retail Brand, digital and consumer activations supports with production of all online and instore communications and visuals.
– Supporting and assisting all Categories (Running, Football, Sportswear, etc.) with bringing to life monthly marketing campaigns.
– Supporting all new openings in the French market (From briefing to execution to professional photo shoot and follow-up/payment).
– Responsible for daily communication with Visual Merchandisers and the stores to ensure premium and relevant in-store Brand Experience.
– Responsible for budget tracking
– Build seasonal/ initiatives IRM reports
– 4th or 5th year student in Marketing, Brand Management, or Business Management
– Looking for a gap year or a final-year internship
– Be fluent in English is necessary
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Eagerness to contribute to team success
– Strong eagerness for the brand
– Autonomy, organization, and proactivity
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org