Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike is looking for an intern starting ASAP as support on the NSW Consumer City Senior Director.
- Support the NSW Consumer City Senior Director in daily strategic tasks around: information flow across the x-functional team, Staff minute follow up, support on the x-functional calendar
- Ownership of the NSW Paris monthly update: with the support of the functions and the overseeing of the CCSD the candidate should be leading the collection of the information to send to all NSW EMEA and GLOBAL representatives to recap and inform about what has happened in NSW in Paris the following month
- Lead and drive with close support of the Brand Team NSW Focus Group biweekly or monthly consumer insights around: products, marketplace and generic consumer behaviors insights. Filter major insights and build a clear deck to share the info
- Competition analysis: market visits, NPD analysis around competition and trends
- Support of the Category Sales Director during pick moments on strategic projects like: STIM presentation, forecast collation and allocation dispatch
- Support visits in Paris in collaboration with CCSD, PA and T&E
Great knowledge of Power Point and Excel
Consumer and NSW product interests
Communication skills and easy to work with multiple people
Knowledge of Paris
Fluent in English
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID SRC050420181
Contact : Xavier.Mussgnug@nike.com