BON PLAN : Pour vous abonner aux chaînes Canal+, beIN SPORTS, Eurosport... au meilleur tarif, rendez-vous ici puis cliquez sur l'onglet "offres"
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.’s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
The Marketing Department is looking for a RETAIL BRAND DIRECT TO CONSUMER Intern (M/F), from January 2019, for the following missions:
• Ensuring the delivery of Brand Identity and Brand initiatives in all French mono brand doors (Direct To Consumer) through weekly briefs and Retail tours in key Parisian doors.
• Responsible for coordinating all Retail Brand supports with Nike EMEA: production of all instore communications and visuals.
• Supporting and assisting all Categories (Running, Football, Sportswear, etc.) with bringing to life monthly marketing campaigns.
• Supporting all new openings in the French market (From briefing to execution to professional photo shoot and follow-up/payment).
• Responsible for daily communication with Visual Merchandisers to ensure premium and relevant in-store Brand Experience.
• Responsible for budget tracking and reporting for all DTC and Category initiatives.
• 4th or 5th year student in Marketing, Brand Management, or Business Management
• Looking for a gap year or a final-year internship (internship agreement/convention de stage required)
• Be fluent in French and English is necessary
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Eagerness to contribute to team success
• Strong eagerness for the brand
• Autonomy, organization, and proactivity
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID SRC2509183
Contact : email@example.com