BON PLAN : Pour vous abonner aux chaînes Canal+, beIN SPORTS, Eurosport... au meilleur tarif, rendez-vous ici puis cliquez sur l'onglet "offres"
Project Manager France & Switzerland
PARIS, FRANCE / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / FULL TIME
Are you a Project Manager that wants to move your skills to the next level? Working in a tech football company that works with the biggest sports brands in the world sounds exciting ? How about full ownership & trust? You’re getting there
This is clearly a no-brainer ! But just in case you need some additional motivation:
– You will reshape the football industry, make it a more equal place for youth talents to rise and shine
– You will get to grow one of the most promising startups in the sport industry
– You will get to work with a team of football nerds passionate about their mission
– You will create and manage projects that will change the way clubs and brands talk to football players
Our mission: Democratise and create transparency in Football
We strive to make sure that no talent goes unnoticed by bringing data into the detection processes of clubs all over Europe. The first step to that goal was to become the #1 football app with more than 650 000 young players using our app to input and track their stats. The second is to bring the whole football ecosystem on one platform: ours.
With that goal in mind, and after 2 years in France building and activating awesome brands and cool clubs, we’re looking for the right person to help us bring it to the next level. That’s why we are happy and excited to open the role of Project Manager who will be responsible for organizing all key activations.
We’re already working with the best in the industry, the level of expectations is high. Are you thrilled by the task ? Then just keep reading.
Who you are
– A proven project manager who’s capable of building, delivering and tracking his events
– A team player who knows that success is not a solo mission
– A football player/coach who wants to live his dream by working in a tech football environment
– A rising talent who wants to prove himself by having responsibilities and ownership
– A natural born executor who likes to push himself by setting ambitious goals
– A people’s person that always keeps cool regardless of the size of the pickle
– Experience: 1 year of experience of event organisation minimum (internships and studies experiences included). A first pro club experience is optional, but highly appreciated
What you know how to do
– Understand a brief and build relevant activations to succeed
– Follow and manage multiple projects at the same time through project management tools
– Track your projects and report learnings to help the company to grow
What we offer : the best startup to develop yourself
– Transport fees
– Sport subscription
– Very cool office at the center of Paris
– A kickass team
We do our hiring process just like everything else : fast and efficient. Apply now and let’s chat !