BON PLAN : Pour vous abonner aux chaînes Canal+, beIN SPORTS, Eurosport... au meilleur tarif, rendez-vous ici puis cliquez sur l'onglet "offres"
Consumer Experience specialist | key account
Location : Siège NIKE France | Saint-Ouen L’Aumône
Duration : 6 months
Starting date : 1 mars 2018
Brief: End of studies internship in the sales department for a strategic account. The positions’ purpose will aim to support the sales force on various projects in order to impact positively on the consumer’s experience.
Marketing / Merchandising :
– Development of merchandising tools highlighting different season stories.
– Validation of internal directives with the account
– Application of merchandising rules of key stores.
– Control the setting up of our products and marketing support in stores
– Creation and application of correctives actions in case of need
– Analyze of marketing operations performances with the Sales, Operations, Brand and Digital teams.
– Strategic watch on examples of digitalization in stores
– Creation and sharing of reporting (once a week)
Commercial / Business analysis :
– Performance analysis and profitability of mix products on each market and ranges levels by conducting field studies (market shares, shelf line up shares, competition)
– Optimization of stores’ results.
– Creation and updating scorecards stores in key cities.
– Feed the digital platform addressing the entire network with video shootings, explanations of marketing operations, product sheets, etc.
– Nike trainers brief on seasonal focus to relay to sellers of the account
– Lead on the organization of the next centralized training
– BAC +5 Business School with major in Sales/Marketing or Sports Management
– Strong Excel and Powerpoint competences
– Previous experience in retail field
– Professional english required
– Licence B permit + car desirable
– Good communication skills
– Good analytical and synthesis skills
– Knowledge and interest for sportwear distribution and sneakers is a plus
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.’s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org