JUNIOR SALES & MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER, JULY 2018 (INTERNSHIP)
Paris, 75010 France
Let’s shake up the sport industry togetheras part of our Sales & Marketing
WHAT DO WE DO?
Solive is the first live social media publishing and monetisation software solution
developed for the sports industry. We enable sports clubs, leagues, players, brands and
broadcasters to generate and publish engaging visuals of game facts on all major social
media networks simultaneously, live and in any language.
Our goal is to make every sport event a hugely engaging social media experience!
We are really proud to be working with amazing sports brands such as Paris-SaintGermain,
Manchester City, Southampton FC, French Football Federation, NBA, Euroleague
Basketball, French Football League, French Basketball League, French Rugby League,
Harlequins, and many more big names in the sports industry!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Under the supervision of the Managing Director you will undertake the following missions
during the 6-month internship:
• Ensure a daily marketing benchmark: how Solive’s potential targets are engaging their
fans on social media during match days: sports / location / segment (rightsholders
/ brands / media / players)
• How the competitors are evolving and what are their best practices
• How can we keep improving our communication and increasing our brand awareness
in France and overseas (sport summits / start-up competition…)
• Development and improvement of marketing tools: deck / videos / applications to
• Collaborate and work well with others (Account Management team, IT team)
• Identification and qualification of prospects in France and globally
• Participation in sales meetings
• Assistance in preparation of proposals
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• A masters-degree student finishing or beginning his/her last year
• A prior first experience within the sports industry would be highly appreciated
• Advanced knowledge of the sport business market in France and abroad: general
knowledge on rightholders, sponsors, medias and athletes.
• An appetite for digital and social media platforms in a live sports content context
• Fluent English speaker
• Strong communication skills and problem-solving skills
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• A 6-month internship – starting January 2018
• Office located in Paris 10th near to Canal St-Martin
• This internship could open a door to a full-time opportunity
• Sounds like an exciting challenge for the next step in your career?
• Apply now! → firstname.lastname@example.org w. ’STG MKT’ as email subject
• More info and visuals of our clients: