Project & Sales talent at I believe in you
Immediately or by appointment – 6 to 12 months in Bern, CH
I believe in you is the world’s largest and most successful sports crowdfunding platform. Our mission is to allow every athlete, team, club or association to live his sports dreams. With our sports-enthusiastic project team, we control the product quality for Switzerland, France, Norway and Austria from Berne and continuously develop our country locations further. To complement our motivated team, we are looking for a trainee.
What you do with us
● You advise the French project creators on how to create the projects to a high quality level. Additionally, you will be available with tips and ideas during the entire project campaign so that they can make their sports dreams come true.
● With your love for detail and your sense for good texts and pictures, you ensure the high quality of the projects and a high success rate in France.
● You help with project acquisition in France and you bring fresh ideas to our team.
● You support the project and sales team in establishing and developing the French market.
● You help with the creation of concepts and presentation for the acquisition of partners in France. You identify opportunities to meet new B2B partnerships and expand the current network of the company.
What you bring with you
● You share a passion for sports, are an online enthusiast and are interested in crowdfunding and the promotion of athletes.
● You speak french in a native level and have a good command of English. Knowledge of German is a plus.
● You are a salesperson. You can establish rapport easily and put people “at ease” in their presence.You take initiatives and focus on opportunities and solutions.
● You have a good knowledge of the sports
environment and the organization of sport in France.
● You are a communicative, committed and creative personality who appreciates contact with the project creators and who finds the right words even in difficult situations.
● You have experience and enjoy writing texts and are used to working independently and accurately.
● Experience in image editing and video editing is an advantage.
● You are committed to work abroad in a different country and culture for a year.
What we offer you
● An independent work situation and a diversified internship for 12 months.
● Exciting insights into the world of a young company and the French sports world.
● Direct contact with French athletes as well as clubs and sports associations.
● The opportunity to grow with the tasks during the internship and actively contribute to the development of an innovative company.
● A lot of responsibility and freedom to make decisions.
● A young team enthusiastic about sports and a great office in the capital of Switzerland in Bern.
● 1750 CHF/month (gross for 100%)
We are looking forward to your online application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not fans of empty phrases – be creative and show us who you are and what you can do with an inspiring application! If you have any questions about the internship, please feel free to contact us at +33 6 37 25 74 36