SOLIVE is the first live social media publishing tool developed for the sports industry, allowing to generate and publish on demand graphics and visuals of live game facts in real time, on all social media network (Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo, Tencent Weibo and soon Instagram), simultaneously and in any language. SOLIVE increases fan engagement, boosts social audiences, drives brand relevance and exposure, and allows to generate more revenues during live sports. SOLIVE is a delicious Paris-based French tech who has ambitious global growth plans. LNR Top 14, Paris-Saint-Germain, Manchester City, French Football Federation, New York Red Bulls, adidas, audi, BNP Paribas, SFR, among others, are already using SOLIVE.
Working at SOLIVE
SOLIVE offers an entrepreneurial work environment, where employees are expected to work independently, quickly take on responsibility and directly contribute to our growth and success. We are dedicated to building a team of highly talented individuals who will, as a team, help implement our growth plans.
Are you a doer looking to leave your mark in the sports industry ? Have a passion for sports & digital ? Have a few years of experience and something to prove? If so lets chat!
We are currently seeking a Sales Manager responsible for driving SOLIVE sales in Europe. SOLIVE targets 4 segments of the sports industry : right-holders (teams, leagues, event organizers, etc…), brands (sponsor activation programs), media and broadcasters and athletes / players. This role will report to the Managing Director Global Sales and Marketing.
• Close new business by aggressively reaching out to prospective clients
• Manage your sales pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
• Conduct calls and in person meetings
• Create proposals and presentations
• Collaborate closely with the Paris-based account management team to build and maintain relationships with clients
Education, Experience and Skills:
• 3-5 years of experience in selling digital solutions in the sports industry
• Has existing relationships with rights holders, brands, media or sports agents
• Proven track record of meeting/exceeding targets
• Excellent sales, negotiation and communication skills
• Self motivated & thorough
• Experienced at building effective relationships (both externally & internally)
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on targets without constant supervision
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively
• Solid understanding of the sports industry and of social media issues
• Good sense of humor and likes working in an unstructured, fast paced environment
• Willingness to travel
• Flexibility to work across different time zones
• BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
HOW to apply
• Cover Letter, resume and current salary must be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org under the reference SMHQ