We are seeking a qualified Digital Content & Community Coordinator to execute the Haute Route digital strategy. Based in Paudex, in the Lausanne area, Switzerland and reporting directly to the Global Brand & Communications Manager, the Digital Content & Community Coordinator’s main goal is to create premium stories and share them on the Haute Route’s digital outputs in order to increase customer loyalty and retention of the audience.
It means he/she will work closely with the Communication and Marketing Team to find the better way to represent the Haute Route’s presence in any context. In addition, the Digital Content & Community Coordinator has to manage communications in both directions and across numerous channels. He/she will respond to comments, answer questions, to share information and much more!
– Content creation: Create and distribute premium digital content. Create shareable, exciting content about the Haute Route brand and events through all different outputs: Text, Image, Video. Search and scout potential new stories, find out information and 3rd parties contents.
– Website and Social Media Management: Update and manage the company’s social media profiles including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Strava and Instagram both off season and live during the events. Update the Haute Route website.
– Community Management: Interact with the community and lead the relationship all along our digital outputs. Monitor and analyze the conversations reacting efficiently to consumer’s comments and complains.
– Event Communications: Support the Global Brand & Communications Manager in the implementation of the event communications strategy. Attendance to events to update social media channels and liaison with communications suppliers.
– Digital PR: Collaborate with partner, sponsor, ambassador and professional athlete community managers as needed.
– Digital marketing campaigns monitoring and optimization can be requested
>Expected Work Flow:
30% – Content creation
15% – Building brand visibility and credibility / writing or curating social content and coordinating owned digital assets.
25% – Community Management
15% – Event Communications
15% – Digital PR
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIRED SKILLS:
Start date: Mid-January
Bi-lingual in English and French
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Communications, Business Marketing or related field from four-year College or University
Three to five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
Excellent ability in copyrighting and proven communication skills to create engaging and creative content is required
Proven success record with prior social media platform is required. (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Strava)
Good knowledge of main social media editing platform: Business Manager, Hootsuite
Good knowledge of main CMS platform
Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Good knowledge of graphic design and video editing software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere
Experience with Digital/Social Listening tools (Sprinklr, Brandwatch, etc.) preferred
Prior experience in the cycling or sport/events management is highly preferred
Ability and willingness to work various hours including evenings and weekends
40% travel required (Both international and domestic)
HOW TO APPLY:
Your application MUST be in English, include a CV/resume and a cover letter, detail which job position you are applying for, confirm your nationality/work permit status and tell us a little bit about yourself.
Make sure you include a CV and cover letter, then simply email your application.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org