Converse believes that unleashing the creative spirit will change the world. Are you one of those creative spirits? Do you enjoy being part of a team? Are you ready to be a vital contributor during your time with us? If you are, then an internship at Converse is the place for you. An opportunity is available in France. Undergraduate and graduate students can learn from an iconic American brand while building a diverse professional network.
Within the Sales department of Converse France, part of Nike Inc., you will be supporting the Key Account Managers and the Sales analysis department.
Your main missions will be:
1. Optimizing sales reporting & business analysis
Compile weekly and monthly sell-out reports on main key accounts business
Monitor inventory, sell-thru and replenishment on key products
Submit recommendations to key account managers to improve sell-out performances
2. Sales support :
– Coordinate sell-in tools availability for key accounts (samples, line list, etc.)
– Coordinate sell-in analysis for main key accounts
– Contribute to order entry in collaboration with key account managers and the supply department
3. Competition benchmark
Benchmark distribution to identify best practices
This list is not exhaustive and may change according to business evolution and priorities.
– Last year student in main business or engineer school (BAC +5)
– At least one experience of 6-month as intern or temporary contract
– Autonomous with a strong ability to prioritize
– Strong excel and .ppt competences
– Organized, curious and wishing to learn within a fun and collaborative team
– A former experience on SAP or any other ERP is a plus
– Business sense (sales and profitability vision)
– Fluent in French and English (writing + oral skills)
– Fashion & sneaker sensitivity
– Team player !
Contact : Deborah.Genipahilaire@nike.com