You’re a football fan and love to watch other sports, you like watching football games and commenting live? You want to be part of a dynamic team and to participate in various sporting or non-sporting events?
If you’ve answered YES to most of the sentences above, Ladbrokes Belgium might be the right place for you!
Based in the heart of Brussels, Ladbrokes Belgium is the leading Belgian sports betting operator active both online and offline. Founded in 1886, Ladbrokes is one of the oldest companies in the sector. We’re growing fast and are looking to hire enthusiastic and passionate people to contribute actively to the further growth of our business.
Challenge accepted? Don’t hesitate to apply!
• Native Dutch bilingual (Dutch-French) with a good knowledge of English
• Passionate about sports (betting) and especially football.
• 0-2 years experience in Social Media Marketing
• Excellent knowledge of social media (mainly Facebook and Twitter, Instagram) and CRM.
• Pro at Microsoft Office
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• Can plan your job in advance and work independently
• Able to set up targets and prepare plans and achieve them
• Create a regular publishing schedule.
• Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
• Promote content through social advertising.
• Demonstrate winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
Nice to Haves:
Photography, videography or video editing skills
• Responsible for the development of Ladbrokes Belgium via social media:
• Improve brand awareness
• Identify target customers & acquisition
• Community management (engagement, conversion, …)
• Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
• Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
• Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
• Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
• Measure and analyse the KPIs concerning your mission, defining targets and taking responsibility in achieving these goals.
• You’re part of the Marketing team and report to the Marketing manager.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org