iSportconnect, the World Largest Private Network for Sport Business Executives, is looking for a dynamic Events, Memberships & Partnerships Executive to integrate the London team!
iSportconnect was launched in June, 2010 with the aim of bringing together sports business
professionals around the world in a global sports business networking community enabling
them to meet one another, share viewpoints, find information and obtain access to a wide
range of relevant services.
iSportconnect.com is the largest global private network of Sport Business Executives where
membership is exclusive and follows a strict door policy. It is a one stop platform for any
quintessential Sport Business Industry executive.
The Events, Memberships & Partnerships Executive will have to manage the following
– Memberships: Database Management, Strategies to attract new members, e-marketing
– Events: Operational management of events about Sport Business – Directors’ Clubs in London, Paris, Milan, et Dubai – www.directorsclub.biz – and Masterclasses www.isport-masterclass.com
– Partnerships: Account Management of our partnerships – medias (Sportel, SportAccord convention…), strategics (Radiant Studios…) and financials with our clients (Euroleague Basketball, Eurosport, Populous, Clipper Race…)
– Fluent in English. Another language is a plus
– Office Applications / Design: MS Office, Mailchimp, Photoshop.
– Good knowledge of the sport industry
– Strong skills in research and analytics
– Outstanding organizational, planning and time management skills
– Excellent writing skills
– Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks concurrently
– Type of contract: Internship/Placement
– Location: Central London
– Start date: ASAP
– Period: 9-12 months (at least 9 months, we won’t consider your application if it’s for 6
– Compensation: £400 / month
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Matthias Moulin: