Does the word « phéno » sound familiar to you? If yes, you probably know how it has become a symbol for a movement that is revolutionizing the football industry.
Here at Tonsser tech and sport have gathered with one mission: democratize and create transparency in football
More than 1 million players are showcasing their value in Europe’s leading youth football app. Every day matches and achievements don’t go unnoticed empowering the next generation of football players. You will be part of our brand team, responsible for creating and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders and growing our user community.
If you are a football obsessed who lives and breathes for the beautiful game, please send your application in English
What you will be doing:
- Brand Management: shaping brand positioning and executing with consistency. Ensuring brand trust among our audience in France
- Growth: assisting Brand Manager in seasonal launches (storytelling, content plan, asset creation, paid marketing, performance analysis) to ensure Tonsser is the leading youth football app
- Brand Partnership: working with the most awesome brands to engage and activate our community in a meaningful way. Creating a content plan and execute it accordingly
- Social Media: strengthening the Social Media and In-app strategy and growing our community. Curating, scheduling and editing the most awesome football content for Tonsser brand.
- Community Management: managing french social accounts (Instagram – 80k – and Snapchat – 20k-) on a daily basis.
- User Research: working closely with the User Research Manager to facilitate local insights for product development/brand perception/market trends
- Content Creation: leading and coordinating with all stakeholders involved (players, videographer, photographer, brand) content creation (brief/storyboard validation, product ordering, confirm presence, book location, buy equipment…). Creating and editing basic videos for organic and paid content
- Events : in collaboration with the Project Manager, working on the journey/experience for our events. Ensuring that the experiences are in line with our brand positioning/high level story of the campaign.
Graduated with a degree related to marketing
Fluent in English and French
Basic video editing (Adobe Premiere Pro)
Good writing skills for copywriting
Experienced with brand management is a plus
Based in Paris
Some additional information:
Joining date: ASAP
Internship duration: 6 months
Hiring process: Interview with Irene – Interview with Hiring manager, Mohammed
If you have any doubts regarding the process you can contact to Irene by LinkedIn or email to: email@example.com 🤗
What we offer:
– A chance to grow one of the most promising startups in the football industry
– An opportunity to build yourself into football content environment
– Getting to teamwork with amazing people
– Be part of a company with Multinational DNA, where the official language is English but we speak: Danish, Lithuanian, French, Spanish, Dutch, Serbo-Croatian, German, Polish, Portuguese, Bulgarian and Italian! 🌍
– 100% Work from home flexibility 🏡
– Donkey Republic membership, so you can explore Copenhagen like a true native 🚲
– Regular company trips ✈️
Team of 45 hungry and kind guys and girls. Offices in Paris, London, Germany and HQ in Copenhagen
Backed by international investors and founders of companies like Spotify, Booking.com, Peakon, Vivino …
Working at Tonsser means you’re working on something very exciting: Shaping the future of football. Through technology we’ve seen a way to impact how new talents get discovered; we’re changing the game of football by placing the power where it belongs: in the hands of the 265 million performers of the sport. For the football players to be in control, they need their own football identity. That’s why we’ve built an app empowering football players to showcase their achievements and determine their success.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org