BON PLAN : Pour vous abonner aux chaînes Canal+, beIN SPORTS, Eurosport... au meilleur tarif, rendez-vous ici puis cliquez sur l'onglet "offres"
This year SportsPro Live will take on its biggest transformation to date. Hosted on 30 April – 1 May 2019 at The O2, London, the event will undertake its most ambitious change to date, with an extended agenda hosting over 700 attendees, with 75 speakers across 50 sessions and tech demos, delivering the most comprehensive agenda the industry has seen.
Hear from some of the biggest companies in technology, start-ups disrupting the market, and sporting bodies reacting to the fundamental challenges presented by new technology.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Managing Director, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
• Chief Operating Officer, Eleven Sports
• Chief Digital Officer, PSG
• Managing Director, Intel Sports
• Chief Executive, European Tour
• Chief Executive Officer, Fnatic
• Global Content Partnerships, Sport, Twitter
• Director, Strategy & Proposition, NOW TV
• Chief Executive Officer, ESL Gaming UK
• Chief Strategy Officer, IBM
• Chief Innovation Officer, Redbull Media House
Experience the expanded content on offer, with the introduction of five specific forums (alongside our main agenda) exploring deep into the hottest topics facing sports today; finance, artificial intelligence, esports, digital transformation and broadcasting…