iSportconnect was launched in June, 2010 with the aim of bringing together sports business professionals around the world in a global sports business networking community enabling them to meet one another, share viewpoints, find information and obtain access to a wide range of relevant services. iSportconnect is the largest global private network of Sport Business
Executives where membership is exclusive and follows a strict door policy. It is a one stop platform for any quintessential Sport Business Industry executive.
With a new, bold and vibrant identity that takes iSportconnect from the past to the future, the World Largest Private Network for Sport Business Executives is looking for a dynamic Digital Media & Membership Intern to integrate the London team.
We are looking for a conscientious inter to start as soon as possible to work with our extensive membership database and act as a friendly face to our 23,000-member strong community.
An ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively will be needed, as will a positive attitude and the capacity to cope with deadlines.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Being knowledgeable about the sport business industry
• Designing & creating MailChimp campaigns, website announcements and social media posts
in the build-up to our events
• Responsible for building target lists for each event as well as the sports universe database
• Event management support
• Working with ou membership database
• Ideally have sound knowledge of the Sports Business Industry
• Also, be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Bachelors’ degree with a major (or focus) in Sport Management, Digital Media, Technology or related subjects
Job type: Internship
Duration: Dependant on placement. Students looking for a one year internship will clearly have an advantage
Location: Hammersmith, London
No experience necessary, just potential, drive and creativity
Ton apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com