● WHAT DO WE DO?
SOLIVE is the first live social media publishing and monetisation software developed for the sports industry. We enable sports clubs, leagues, players, brands and broadcasters to generate and publish engaging visuals of game facts on all major social media networks simultaneously, live and in any language.
Our goal is to make every sport event a hugely engaging social media experience!
We are really proud to be working with amazing sports brands such as Paris-Saint-Germain, Manchester City, French Football Federation, NBA, Euroleague Basketball, French Football League, French Rugby League, Southampton, Harlequins, and much more beautiful names in the sports industry!
● WHAT WILL YOU DO?
– Support the account manager team with the customer onboarding phase
– Setup clients creative universe on SOLIVE
– Ensure customer satisfaction for new clients of SOLIVE
– Collaborate and work well with others (sales team, IT team, marketing team)
● WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
– Native English speaker (required)
– Rigorous person
– Advanced pro sports knowledge
– Photoshop skills is a must have and will be tested
– Strong communication skills and problem-solving skills
– Love learning and passionate about helping others
– Someone who would like to be part of an adventure, who care about client satisfaction and want to help clients improve their covering of live sports events on Social Networks.
● WHAT DO WE OFFER?
– Internship/Training of 6 months – starting between today and January.
– Office located in Paris 10th near to Canal St Martin.
– We are big enough that we solve problems at scale, but still small enough that we can move fast and that any team member can have a significant and lasting impact. This internship could open a door to a fulltime opportunity.
Sounds like an exciting challenge for the next step in your career? Apply now!
w. ’Junior Account Manager application’ as email subject.