Internship – Brand Intern for key account
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We are looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create.
At Nike, it is about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Our highly competitive internship program provides young players like you – young, energetic, and new to the workforce – with the opportunity to gain the best hands-on experience while contributing to our common goal – to bring innovation and inspiration to every athlete* in the world.
Wanna come play with us?
*If you have a body, you are an athlete
Duration: 6 months
Date: January 18
Nike France is looking for a Brand intern for our key account starting in January/march 18.
You will support to the Brand manager for key account on the following missions:
• execute brands updates for a key account (digital, retail, event) for all the categories (running, football, women, training, young athletes…)
• Support the brand manager in opening the first key account’s flagship door in France on April 2017
• Support to 365 seasonal updates (connect copies, translation, sightlines …) on a monthly basis
• Lead digital brand updates on a monthly basis
• Coordinate with agencies the brand brief follow ups
• Communicate the brand plan to the stores
• SRM management and budget analysis per month and per door.
• Specific support during spring 18 and summer 18 main marketing initiatives (running and football)
• Drive Competitor monitoring / business intelligence / consumer analysis for the account
• Support during the installation of our marketing initiatives instore
– 4th or 5th year student in Marketing, Sales, or Business (Business School or University)
– Looking for a gap year or a final-year internship
– Be fluent in English is necessary
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Master the digital platforms (a previous experience as webmaster or community manager is a plus)
– Interested in/Inspired by the world of Retail (not only Nike)
– Eagerness to contribute to team success – Enthusiastic
– Strong eagerness for the brand
– Creativity, Autonomy, organization, and proactivity
– Having a car is a plus
Contact : email@example.com