iSportconnect was launched in June, 2010 with the aim of bringing together sports business professionals around the world in a global sports business networking community enabling them to meet one another, share viewpoints, find information and obtain access to a wide range of relevant services. iSportconnect is the largest global private network of Sport Business Executives where membership is exclusive and follows a strict door policy. It is a one stop platform for any quintessential Sport Business Industry executive.
With a new, bold and vibrant identity that takes iSportconnect from the past to the future, the World Largest Private Network for Sport Business Executives is looking for a dynamic Junior Events & Account Manager (Internship) to integrate the London team.
To support our Head of Operations in organising and planning our events strategy, as well as delivering content and PR output before and during events
An ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively will be needed, as will a positive attitude and the capacity to cope with deadlines.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Creating marketing collateral
• Designing & creating MailChimp campaigns, website announcements and social media posts
• Being responsible for increasing delegate numbers at events through quality marketing campaigns and collaterals
• Event management support
• Working in partnership activation with our various clients and partners
• Working with our membership database
• Creating content for our events around the world
• Be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Adobe Indesign & Adobe Photoshop
• Bachelors’ degree with a major (or focus) in Sport Management, Digital Media, Technology or related subjects
Job type: Internship
Duration: Dependant on placement. Students looking for a one year internship will clearly have an advantage
Location: Hammersmith, London
No experience necessary, just potential, drive and creativity
Ton apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org